OJ
Oi! Turn left here and pull over!
Slink
Eh?
OJ
Check the boot I cant hear anything!
Slink
Shit!!
EXT. ROADSIDE, MORNING
Slink and OJ get out of the car to check the boot.
Slink opens the boot.
The hostage is laid very quite and still.
OJ
Check her pulse!
Slink checks the pulse and looks up with an obvious look that she's dead.
Slink
What we gonna do now?
OJ
Oh god! Oh god, let me think!
Ring the boss and see what he thinks we should do.
Slink
Why do I have to ring?
OJ
Just ring him! If you don't we're both dead men!
Slink rings the boss and explains what's happened
Slink
We don't know what happened! one minute she was screaming the next she wasn't, we just thought she give up trying to shout for help.
I dunno lack of oxygen or something!
What do you want us to do?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete